SNU’s academic certificates are available in both Korean and English. Students and alumni can choose to print certificates online via http://my.snu.ac.kr, or to request online and receive via postal mail, or to visit Division of Educational Affairs in person, or to request and receive at public offices.
- Log on http://my.snu.ac.kr -> ‘Get Certificates’ -> ‘Get Online’ -> Select options -> Print
- Those who don’t have mySNU IDs can create accounts using their student numbers.
- The service is free of charge.
- Note that Certificate of Enrollment is not available online for alumni who graduated before 1987.
- Printed certificates can be verified online: Certificate Verification
Order Online and Receive via Postal Mail
- Log on http://my.snu.ac.kr -> ‘Get Certificates’ -> ‘Receive by Post’ -> Select options -> Input postal address -> Complete the online request -> Transfer the fee for delivery, printing, and optional sealing to the designated bank account -> Requested certificates are sent one business day after the fees are transferred
- Domestic delivery takes 1~2 days, and international delivery takes about seven days via EMS, 4~5 days via UPS, and 2-3 days via DHL.
* Note. Email request is available via email@example.com only for the former exchange/visiting students whose mySNU accounts are expired
Visit to the Division of Educational Affairs
- Location: Bldg. 60 – 1F, Gwanak campus
- Office Hours: 9 am – 6 pm, Monday – Friday
- Fees: 300 KRW for Korean certificates, 600 KRW for English certificates
- Sealing: certificates are given in sealed envelope when requested
- Required Identification: one must bring valid ID cards - Korean ID Card, Alien Registration Card, passport, Korean driver’s license, Public Official Card.
- In case the certificate request is made by someone else, a letter of attorney should be submitted. Download format of power of attorney
Request at Public Offices
- Students and alumni can make request and receive certificates via fax at their nearest community centers (dong office) or gu offices
- One can choose to request via certificate portal site http://www.minwon.go.kr, and receive at the public office in three hours.
Last updated in 2015