SNU Campus Tour is the program that accommodates more than 2,000 visitors from all around the world every year. With SNU Student Ambassadors supported by Office of International Affairs we provide various forms of tours from indoor tour, SSA-led walking tour to bus tour to make visitors understand history and vision of Seoul National University. People who visit Seoul National University are from high schools and colleges, NGOs to government-owned institutions.
- Number of Tours per week : It depends on the situation, Mon-Fri (11:00~16:00 )
- For Whom : Middle & High school students and educational Institutions
- How to Apply : Make a reservation at (http://oia-campustours.snu.ac.kr) and fill out a visit request form. We will inform you whether or not campus tour is available
- Points to Note : Campus tour will be cancelled if you are 15 minutes late
- Benefits : SNU Student Ambassadors will be provided as tour guide
Self-Guided Campus Tours
Make a Reservation for Your Campus Tour
- For Whom : Anyone interested in visiting Seoul National University and do not apply Group Tours.
- Please note that there is limited amount of parking space. Hence, it may be difficult to find a place to park, especially for larger vehicles. Also, There is a parking fee ( basic rate is 1,500 won per 30 minutes/ extra 300 won charged for every 30minutes)
- No other benefits provided. You can just walk around anywhere you like to visit