SNU Museum(http://museum.snu.ac.kr) offers 'Movies at the Museum' program to give students and members of the faculty the chance to experience a wider range of culture at the museum.
The movie is on every Thursday for the session, and one session is for total 5 weeks.
The special feature of this session is 'The Music People'. It begins from March 15th to April 12th, on every Thursday, at the auditorium of Seoul National University Museum for a total of 5 weeks.
Time: March 15th - April 12th, every Thursday at 4:00 pm
Place: The Auditorium at the Seoul National University Museum
1. 15 Mar. Tous Les Matins du Monde / Alain Corneau / 1991
2. 22 Mar. Buena Vista Social Club / Ernst Wilhelm Wenders / 1999
3. 29 Mar. The Legend of 1900 / Giuseppe Tornatore / 1998
4. 5 April Almost Famous / Cameron Bruce Crowe / 2000
5. 12 April Ray / Taylor Edwin Hackford / 2004
For further information, visit the SNU Museum website http://museum.snu.ac.kr/
or call 82-2-880-5333
SNU NOW / Newsroom