SNU is pleased to announce the upcoming 12th annual SNU Service to Society Award.
- -Any highly regarded member of the SNU community or alumni member and prestigious faculty, staff or alumni group that has delivered dedicated social services for the socially & economically disadvantaged.
- ※Any nominee from previous years can be nominated again. (Prior winners cannot be nominated again.)
- ※The deceased also can be nominated.
- ※Maximum 3 SNU members or alumni members and faculty, staff or alumni groups will be selected.
- ※A plaque and 20,000,000 KRW in prize money will be given to the final winners
- -Nominator: Any College or Institution, SNU Alumni Association, members of the SNU Service to Society Award selection committee, members of the SNU community and alumni
- -Deadline: April 29, 2022
- 1.Any College or Institution, SNU Alumni Association should submit the first attached form via official electronic document, post, or e-mail (to the contact below)
- 2.An individual member of the SNU community and alumni should submit the second attached form via official electronic document, post, or e-mail (to the contact below)
- -The SNU Service to Society Awards Committee will evaluate the nominations and recommend semi-finalists to the Academic Committee, which will select the final winners.
- -External Affairs Coordinating Team
- -SNU Administration Bldg. (#60), 3rd Fl., 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 08826, Korea
- -firstname.lastname@example.org ∣ Tel. 82-2-880-9712
※ The laureates’ list can be found on the website : http://en.snu.ac.kr > ABOUT SNU > SNU Awards > Service to Society Award
President of Seoul National University