- -Waiting Number for Global Building which temporarily opened was exhausted in Fall 2019. Gwanak Residence Halls temporarily accept additional waiting applicants to fill the vacancy only in Fall 2019. All applicant must read the notice thoroughly, and will be responsible for anything resulting from not having done so.
- -Application Period : 2019. Sep. 9(Mon) 10:00 ~ Sep. 11(Wed) 17:00
- -Waitlist Number And Residents Announced: 2019. Sep. 16(Mon) 14:00
- -Registration(3rd Round): 2019. Sep. 17(Tue) ~ Sep. 20(Fri), 10:00 ~ 17:00 (Excluding lunch 12:00~13:00)
- *As the registration period is short, so have all documents should be prepared in advance.
- -Gwanak Residence Halls (Tel: 02-880-5401)
- -Homepage (http://dorm.snu.ac.kr/)
2019. 9. 5.
SNU Gwanak Residence Halls
※ All applicants should understand the whole noticed contents(attached file, Gwanak Residence Hall Notice on Homepage) before apply for it.