The 11th Korean Language Speech Contest
The Language Education Institute at Seoul National University
The Language Education Institute, together with the Office of International Affairs of Seoul National University, is pleased to host The 11th Korean Language Speech Contest detailed below. We welcome your interest and participation in the contest.
▪ Final round
- •Date/Time: Thursday, April 17, 2014 from 9:30am-1:00pm
- •Location: Cultural Center Auditorium, Seoul National University
▪ Topic : My Life in Korea Your experiences and reactions to Korean culture, Korean society, and Korean people while living in Korea
▪ Eligibility : Any person of foreign nationality may apply, including overseas Koreans with permanent residency abroad.
- -Script deadline: Submit script in essay form by Sunday, March 30, 2014
- - Required documents: Application form (download the attached file and submit via E-mail) A copy of your passport or alien registration card (scan and submit via E-mail) Script (2-3 minutes, download the attached file and submit via E-mail)
- -Submit the required documents to the LEI’s Korean Language Education Center(KLEC) at email@example.com
- -Announcement of acceptance: Posted on the LEI’s KLEC website (http://lei.snu.ac.kr/klec) on Thursday, April 3, 2014
- -Preliminary round of speeches
- •Date/Time: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 from 2pm-6pm
- •Location: #302, 137-2dong at LEI
- -Announcement of preliminary round winners: Posted on the LEI’s KLEC website (http://lei.snu.ac.kr/klec) on Thursday, April 10, 2014
- •Grand Prize: Samsung Laptop Computer
- •First place: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- •Second place: iPad mini
- •Third place: Travel Package Gift Certificate to Jeju Island
- •Special prize: Tour Ticket to Han-ok (traditional Korean houses) Village in Bukchon
- •Commemorative prize: Gift Certificate
For more information, please contact the LEI’s Korean Language Education Center at Seoul National University at 02-880-5488!