A-IMBN(Asia-Pacific International Molecular Biology Network), launched in 1997, is a single, largest bio organization in Asia-Pacific region to promote bioscience and biotechnology in Asia-Pacific for the benefit of the humankind with 300 distinguished members from Australia, China, Chinese Taipei, Hongkong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippines, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
For strong candidates, the salary is negotiable.
1. From Asia countries are welcomed
2. With very good manner and well educated
3. Excellent English
4. Good communication skill with analytical mind
5. Education level - Bachelor or candidate for graduation (Junior or above)
1. Administration assistant
2. International membership / network management
3. Regulation / Market research assistant in selected Asia Pacific countries
If you're qualified and interested in, please send me your CV with picture firstname.lastname@example.org