We invite applications for postdoctoral positions in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Seoul National University. Funded by the BK21+ program, the term of appointment is for one year, renewable annually for up to four years, with a monthly salary of KRW 2,500,000 (the salary may be augmented by research funds from the sponsoring department faculty member where available).
For those interested in applying, we urge you to first contact a faculty member in the department who is willing to be a sponsor and supervisor; once you have procured a sponsoring faculty member, please send the following application materials by email to Ms. Lee (email@example.com):
1) Curriculum vitae with photo (taken with six months of current date);
2) List of research publications in journals and archived conference proceedings;
3) One copy each of up to three research papers that are most representative of your work;
4) Research Plan (2 pages, A4 size);
5) Reference letter from SNU sponsoring faculty;
6) Degree Certificate (University and Graduate School).
Please email your application package via email to Ms. Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18:00 KST, 10, December, 2018.