We are pleased to announce the call for the SNU President Fellowship Program for Fall 2022. Please read the details of the scholarship below carefully and apply within the designated period.
1. SNU President Fellowship Program (SPF)
SNU President Fellowship Program is one of SNU’s most prestigious scholarship programs, launched to provide opportunities to faculty members of major universities in developing countries to pursue Ph.D. degrees at SNU.
2. Eligible Applicants (must meet all the below requirements)
1) A faculty member of a major university in a developing country* WITHOUT a Ph.D.degree
2) An applicant to SNU as Ph.D. student for Fall 2022 semester
※ Priority will be given to faculty members from major universities in developing countries in Asia, Africa, South America etc.
※ SPF application is done simultaneously with the admission applications, but applicants who do not pass the final admission screening will be
exempt from SPF scholarship screening accordingly.
3. Scholarship Benefits
- Full tuition fee for six semesters
- KRW 1,500,000~2,000,000 monthly stipend for 3~4 years
- A round-trip airfare(economy class based on GTS system)
- Korean language training (only evening class during regular semesters)
- National health Insurance coverage(amount of coverage can differ depending on the recipient’s situation)
4. Important Notes
- Online SPF application should be done through the SNU Office of Admissions website (https://en.snu.ac.kr/admission) within the admissions application period. (March 2nd(Wed.), 2022~March 10th(Thurs.), 2022)
Ms. Jinsol Maeng
Office of International Affairs(Bldg. #152, 2nd Floor)
Seoul National University
1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 08826, Korea
Please download the attached guidelines and application forms for detailed instructions regarding the application process.
Attached file 1. Guidelines for SNU President Fellowship Fall 2022
2. SNU President Fellowship Fall 2022 Application form