Parking on Campus
Visitors with vehicles must obtain parking tickets from booth A, B or C entering the campus, and should pay the parking fee on their way out.
Visitor’s Parking Fee
- The parking rate is 1,500 won for the first 30 minutes and 300 won for every additional 10 minutes.
- A flat rate for one-day parking (24 hours) is 40,000 won.
- A 50% discount rate is applied to vehicles under 500cc.
- Vehicles entering and exiting through the same gate within 15 minutes are exempted from the charge.
- Vehicles attending official events held by the University are exempted from the charge.
- The attendees of conferences, seminars or academic meetings may get a discount parking ticket purchased and distributed in advance by the holder of the events.
- Vehicles carrying a disabled person are at all times exempted from the charge.
Parking Fee Exemption
Parking fees are not charged for the following vehicles driving onto the campus grounds.
- Public transportation including taxis.
- Public vehicles for mail delivery, garbage collection, etc.
- Vehicles being used for construction work on campus
Discount Parking Tickets
- Discount parking tickets can be given to visitors coming to attend events, seminars, conferences, etc. held on campus
- They must be purchased in advance by the holder of the event and distributed to visitors with an application and the schedule/brochure of the event.
- Individual purchases are permitted for those who are visiting construction sites, coming to perform repair work or to distribute supplies, or attending wedding ceremonies held on campus.
- Discount tickets can be purchased at the Parking Management Office at Building #67, Room #103. (Tel. 02-880-8120)
- Price of Discount Parking Tickets
4 hour free ticket: 1,000 won
8 hour free ticket: 2,000 won
12 hour free ticket: 3,000 won
All day free ticket: 4,000 won
Long-Term Parking Permit
The parking rate with long-term parking permissions is 10,000 KRW per month.
The long-term parking permit for 6 months is available for restricted to the members of SNU community as follows:
- Faculty members (both full-time and part-time)
- Graduate students in doctoral programs
- University personnel
Parking Mangement Office
- Tel. 82-2-880-8120
- Location Building #67, Room #103
The Parking Management Office is in charge of selling discounted parking tickets, providing long-term parking permit, and others.